We offer non-emergency wheelchair transport services throughout Virginia and the Washington D.C. area. Whether its for a medical appointment, dental appointment, personal event, or a transportation to the airport, we are here to help.
You can count on our wheelchair transportation fleet for your next appointment. Click below to schedule this service!
H&M Transport’s vans are specially designed with our passengers safety and comfort in mind. 100% of our fleet is equipped with rear loading and specialized restraints which accommodate personal wheelchairs and power scooters.
Wheelchairs can be requested for transit use at no additional cost. Our wheelchairs have elevated leg rests as well as additional cushions.
Transportation for any Event or Appointment
Our wheelchair transport service helps our clients with wheelchairs and power scooters get to any appointment or event they may have. If you are a Virginia or Washington D.C. resident, we can help take you to your important appointments and personal events, including rides to the airport.
Please refer to the U.S. Department of Transportation’s website for further information on wheelchair and guided assistance at the airport.
Our fleet is made for wheelchair transportation because we know that most other regular transportation services do not accommodate for clients with wheelchairs or power scooters. We ensure you ride comfortably and arrive to all of your important events on time!
Need to Borrow a Wheelchair?
If you don’t have your own wheelchair and you need one for your event, let us know when scheduling your wheelchair transport. We can provide you with a wheelchair at no additional cost for your transportation service.
Make sure you request a wheelchair by adding it to the notes on the booking page or by calling us before your scheduled transportation.
Wheelchair Transport Reservations
- SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS: Speak with a member of our team to expedite your request at 703-304-7889.
- THE 4:00 PM RULE: All orders for next business day must be received by 4:00PM local time the day before to guarantee availability and scheduling.
- TRIP DETAILS: Please use the “Notes” section to notify our team about important trip details such as: Appointment type, estimated duration of your appointment (if you need our services for the return trip) and number of stairs entering/exiting your home (if you need assistance going up/down the stairs).
- STAIRS: Please note, if you need to be transferred up or down stairs, the quoted price will increase by a minimum $40 each way due to additional personnel required for the trip.
- WEIGHT: For patients over 300 lbs, select Bariatric Service.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: We know life happens and sometimes appointments need to be cancelled and/or rescheduled. We also know your time is valuable – and so is ours. Please cancel/change an appointment at least two (2) hours prior to the pick-up time to avoid fees. Changes/cancellations can be done through our mobile app, emailing us at [email protected] or by calling 703-304-7889.